Friday, January 6, 2012

That moment when you find THE coat



I had been looking for a coat to replace my grey one, which was old and I couldn't even see it any longer. So, the cold weather had just arrived to Lisbon when I found this coat half price. It was too good to be true… humm… But in the end I decided to buy, and I'm so glad I did it! The grey coat is halfway out of the closet, and I am in love with this black one. IT IS PERFECT!
Já há algum tempo que andava à procura de um casaco para substituir o meu cinzento, que estava velho e que eu já nem podia ver à frente. Assim, mal tinha o tempo frio chegado a Lisboa quando eu encontrei este casaco a metade do preço. Era bom demais para ser verdade…humm…De qualquer forma decidi comprá-lo, e estou tão contente por o ter feito! O tal casaco cinzento já está a meio caminho fora do armário, e eu estou apaixonada por este preto. É PERFEITO!









3 comments:

  1. Great coat!!

    http://thetinycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!

    Follow u...Would love if u followed me back ;p
    http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice coat! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!