Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Inspired by BB


I know, I'am aware that eyeliner and fake eyelashes won't get me even near what Brigitte Bardot represented in the 50's, but I like the feeling. What I don't like is how distressed I got to do a symmetric line in both eyes, and how difficult it was to place the eye lashes. And on top of that, I had to hear my Mom tell me how easily she was able to do it in those times, even inside a driving car!


Eu, sei, estou perfeitamente consciente que um simples eyeliner e pestanas falsas não me vão aproximar ao que a Brigitte Bardot representou nos anos 50, mas gosto do sentimento geral. O que eu não gosto é o quanto me stressou fazer duas linhas iguais de eyelinner nos dois olhos, e o quanto difícil foi colocar as pestanas falsas. E ainda por cima ter a minha Mãe a dizer-me o quanto facilmente as colocava, mesmo no carro em andamento!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!