Tuesday, December 27, 2011

When it all comes together

It is more the location then the outfit itself, actualy, it is everything together. The way the blue in the graffiti matches the blue in the sky. The fact that, just by chance, the colours I wore go with the colours that some guy draw in there. Some how it sounds magic. I know, not the best pictures, but belive me, the conditions were hard!
Aqui o que conta é mais o local do que a roupa em si, aliás, é o conjunto. A forma como o azul do graffiti é praticamente igual ao azul do céu. O facto de, por puro acaso, as cores que tinha vestidas alinharem com as cores que alguém pintou no mural. De alguma forma soa a mágico. Eu sei que não são as melhores imagens de sempre,mas acreditem, também não eram as melhores condições!






4 comments:

  1. Lovely :)
    Please come check out my blog n if you like follow me? and i'll follow you back...
    I wish we can be blog friends.:D

    EstiloByGopika

    xx
    Gopika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. I think the multi-color tights are so cute!!

    http://thetinycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gopika, I would love that!

    I bought these tights ages ago in Strasbourg, and I think it was the 2nd time I wore them...ops.

    Thanks for your coments.

    Loved both blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!