Friday, December 9, 2011

Late autumn



I love the colors on this scarf. It reminds me of falling leaves, different colors in the trees and those days when it is not quite chilling, but you can already feel the breeze.
I found this scarf on sales; it was really cheap. When something like this happens it tend to think that there is something wrong with the piece and I'm the only one that doesn't see it. But I took my chance and have been wearing it allot since then. 5 points for me!



Eu adoro as cores deste lenço. Fazem-me lembrar as folhas a cair, as diferentes cores com que as a árvores ficam, e aqueles dias em que começa a arrefecer mas ainda não está um gelo.
Eu encontrei este lenço nos saldos, abandonado no meio de mais uns quantos; e era estava realmente muito barato. Quando acontece algo assim a minha tendência é pensar que a peça tem algum problema e que eu sou a única que não o está a ver. Mas resolvi arriscar, e tenho usado-o imenso desde essa altura. Portanto, 5 pontos para mim!






3 comments:

Tell me what you think!